Coconut nectar blonde
Manufacturer: Big Tree farms
Customer service: (+420) 608 984 825
When ordering over 74,64 €
Our amber nectar is 100% pure coconut flower blossom nectar, which means it's low glycemic and high nutrient. We never mix our coconut nectar or sugar with cane sugar, so you can rest assured, your body is being treated as it should. I has never been heated above 118F / 46C. And the mild flavor makes it easy easting in anything.
Coconut palm nectar has a nutritional content far richer than all other commercially available sweeteners. It is especially high in Potassium, Magnesium, Zinc and Iron (similar to coconut water) and is a natural source of the vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6 and C. It’s also very rich in other minerals and enzymes which aid in the slow absorption into the bloodstream.
ENVIRONMENTAL ATTRIBUTES OF COCONUT PALM SWEETENERS
Tropical palms are an ecologically beneficial tree crop that grows in diverse, wildlife supportive agro-ecosystems, restore damaged soils and require very little water. Coconut palms are considered the “Tree of Life” by many traditional communities throughout the world, as one tree can provide a multitude of usable goods, such as; roofing material, food, coconut water, building material and shade for crops.
Other key Eco-points:
- Reports by the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the World Bank show that Coconut Palms and other nectar producing species of palms are likely the world’s most sustainable sweetener. Why?
- Coconut Palms and other sugar producing tropical palms are nearly twice as productive per hectare as sugarcane and are a far more sustainable source of sweetener because they grow in diverse, wild-life supportive ecosystems as opposed to huge mono-crop plantings.
- Coconut Palms can grow in severely depleted soil (think of a sandy beach!) and use very little water; In fact, not only do they require such little maintenance, but they actually improve soil structure, fertility and water conservation, thereby allowing marginalized land to become lush jungle over time.Many traditional communities throughout the world consider coconut palms the “Tree of Life”, as they provide a variety of accessible products from which they earn their livelihoods.
- The production of SweetTree organic coconut sugar has the single highest potential for lifting these farmers into a better life while creating a net benefit to their surrounding environment.
- Coconut palm sugar is not produced from the same palm species as is used for the production of palm oil.
- Coconut palms produce an average of 50-75% more sugar per acre than sugar cane and use less than 1/5th the soil nutrients for that production.
We work with over 6,000 farmers on the island of Java for our coconut palm sugar production and have been directly involved with the creation of farmer cooperatives, internal control systems and organic certificates for them and their product.
We oversee a number of small cooperative maintained sugarhouses and directly own and operate a processing facility for ensuring final quality assurance for all final coconut palm sugar products. The sugarhouses are small commercial kitchens, allowing producers to continue the tradition of small batch coconut palm sugar production and at the same time have a product that is clean, free of any contamination, and consistently of the highest quality.
Other key community points:
- 100% of the money from growing, harvesting and primary processing of this ingredient stays in the local communities and we work directly with international NGO’s in order to maintain transparent, socially equitable supply chains.
- Our sustainable supply chain manages direct producer programs in value addition education and practice, market access and small business/cooperative management.
- Through market access and production training, smallholder sugar-tappers have risen well above the poverty line and are able to earn an increase in personal income of close to 200% while maintaining a competitive market price as a cane sugar alternative!
Coconut palm sugar has the single highest potential for lifting these farmers into a better life while creating a net benefit to their surrounding environment.
Ingredients: 100% Coconut Blossom Flower Nectar
|Nutritional Facts||in 100 ml|
|Energy||1507 kJ/360 kcal|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
Here is a comparison to popular sweeteners:
Macro-nutrients (mg / 100gm)
Coconut Palm Sugar
Refined, White Sugar
Source: The Philippine Food and Nutrition Research Institute, COMPARISON OF THE ELEMENTAL CONTENT OF 3 SOURCES OF EDIBLE SUGAR - Analyzed by PCA-TAL, Sept. 11, 2000. (MI Secretaria et al, 2003) in parts per million (ppm or mg/li), USDA, www.nutritionaldata.com
Health Attributes of Coconut Palm Sugar Nutrients:
Health benefits provided by these nutrients
help treat cardiovascular diseases
important for bone growth, kidney functions and and cell growth
reduces hypertension, helps regulate blood sugar, helps control cholesterol levels and weight
vital for strong bone and teeth, and for muscle growth
essential for metabolism, nerves and stimulates the brain (memory)
plays a key role in the functioning of nerves and muscles
corrects the pressure of body fluids and balance the nervous system
important for healthy hair, skin and nails, also helps maintain oxygen balance for proper brain function.
essential for healthy bone and joint function, enhances body’s ability to absorb calcium and magnesium
called the “nutrient of intelligence” is necessary for mental development
has antioxidant, free-radical-fighting properties, is important for proper food digestion and for normal bone structure
vital for the quality of blood, mental development and the immune system
helps to release energy, helps in melanin production in the skin, helps in the production of red blood cells and aid in the absorption and transport of iron.
Store in a cool, dark and dry place.
|Weight including packaging||350 g|
|Country of Origin:||Indonésie|
Related articles and recipes
Diet protein balls with apple fibre
Those balls are not only a source of healthy energy and necessary protein but they are also great for your digestion thanks to the apple flax and chia seeds. Moreover, they’re a lighter alternative to protein bars as well as they don’t contain so many nuts.
You probably know cinnamon rolls in a classic baked way. We have made those popular “Kanelbullar” in raw version, as customary. Try them too.
Healthy Breakfast: Mango Chia Pudding
Chia pudding with fruits is a great option for your breakfast! Chia seeds provide a long-lasting energy for hours. They have a high content of proteins and a lot of fibre.
Delicious biscuits full of nuts are traditional sweets served with tea or coffee. Try them out in a raw version and for a drink, prepare for example rooibos with vegetal milk. You can be sure that you will forget the cold winter weather immediately.
Sugar And Children
She wants a lollipop again! But she has already had two today! And what’s more, she’s eaten a half bag of gummy bears and a piece of chocolate! And she refuses to eat anything else for dinner than sweet instant porridge... Do you also have to deal with your children’s excess of sweets? Would you like to know how to regulate the craving for sweets? Do you want to be able to prepare healthy treats for children? And healthy Christmas sweets? Then this article is just for you.
Martina Greenberg´s tips on raw Christmas confectionery
The Advent started last weekend and that is the time when our homes get scented by confectionery. There is an advantage of its raw variant – you don´t have to prepare it beforehand, it is made in couple of minutes and there is no risk of loitering in front of the oven and later waiting for the confectionery to cool off. We´ve chosen three recipes that can become a highlight of your Christmas table. We also reveal a couple of useful tricks of the trade.
Famous Desserts: Raw Pecan Baklava
The traditional Turkish cuisine recipe will be a pleasure for every sweet tooth. We have prepared baklava in a healthier version – without sugar and gluten.
Famous Desserts: Crème brûlée
A sophisticated French dessert is an impressive sweet ending to a main food. Raw and vegan Crème brûlée is a healthier option to the famous dessert, salted caramel and a rich taste of vanilla jazz it up.
White Chocolate with Rose Petals
Even white chocolate can be healthy. What’s more, it looks wonderful with petals of cornflower, rose and daisy. Try to prepare it in a raw version like us!
Breakfast Granola Cake with Fruit
Do you enjoy spoiling yourself in the morning? Enjoy nutritional breakfast – granola with coconut cream and lots of fresh fruit!
Homemade Raw Magnum
Everybody loves Magnum! What about enjoying it this time in a raw vegan version? The preparation is easy and you will pleasure not only your children but also your husband, boyfriend, friends and other picky people with this upgraded popsicle! ;-)
Universal Medicine Of The 21th Century – Coconut Oil
A few years ago, coconut oil was not so popular as it is nowadays. However, it became well-known with time in body and hair cosmetics. The advantage of this oil is that it is purely natural, that means virgin, and so we can use it on the skin as well as in our food.
Commercial Plant Milks vs. Homemade Plant Milks
Plant-based milks are not any longer just an issue of vegans or persons with lactose intolerance, they became a kind of trend. And as any other food trend, it didn’t take long until food industry has also focused on plant milks.
Crunchy buckwheat granola with hemp milk
Raw version of your favourite breakfast. You can make hemp milk immediately (without soaking) and buckwheat granola can be pre-made and stored. Granola will satisfy your taste buds and fill you up.
These simple „bonbons“ will surprise you with its fresh lemon aroma and used nuts will pleasantly fill you up.
Raw noodles with poppy seeds
Classical meal served by our grandmas in raw version. Prepare this delicious dish to your kids and no leftovers guaranteed.
The secret to achieve this emerald green color is simple - Spirulina. Not only is spirulina green, it also contains protein, lots of vitamins, minerals as well as chlorophyll. If you add a few drops of essential peppermint oil, magic will happen.
Asian veggie noodles with spicy dressing
Colorful veggie combination together with spicy dressing will enjoy every fan of Asian cousine.
Selection of questions from Counselling
You can ask a question here and our experts will try to answer it.
MICHAL 16. September 2015
zajímalo by mne jak to je s kokosovym nektarem,v knize ,,Dobře ziveni" od melissy joulwanove se pise ze je slany a vy tu pisete ze je sladky ? jde o paleo kuchařku kde se cukr nepouziva a kokosovy nektar je pomalu v kazdem receptu.
předem dekuji za odpověď.
Lukáš Vaníček odpověděl:
nevím jak se to píše v té knize. Tento nektar je určitě sladký. Se slanou chutí to nemá nic společného.
Chuť je taková lehce karamelová. Rozhodně nepřipomíná slané.
We're sorry we can't share with you
all the information about this product.
Various EU laws and regulations severely limit the extent to which we (and all other food business operators) can communicate the health benefits that these products offer to people.
Our long-standing customers are already intimately familiar with these foods, and they keep coming back to us for them. We also ask you to do your own research. You may discover much more about the potential benefits of these gifts of nature for your health...
Founder of Vitalvibe
Coconut Sugar Organic
- alternative to white sugar
- delicate coconut flavour
- ideal for sweetening dishes
Coconut Oil Organic
- natural source of MCT fats
- universal use
- cold-pressed in organic quality
Cacao Butter Organic
- alternative to classic butter
- rich in nutrients
Nutritional Yeast with B12, Flakes
- delicacy with the taste of cheese
- enriched with vitamins
- excellent for flavouring dishes
Himalayan Crystal Salt
- natural source of minerals
- balanced ratio of elements
- supports metabolism
- Czech republic
Nut Cream Rawnella Organic
- hazelnut butter with cocoa
- delicious chocolate taste
- healthy alternative to Nutella
Lucuma Organic, Powder
- exotic Peruvian fruit
- pleasantly sweet vanilla taste
- for flavouring desserts and cakes
Yacon Organic, Powder
- sweetener from underground root
- rich source of fibre
- cares for the intestinal microflora
Baobab Organic, Powder
- exotic fruits
- sour citrus taste
- refreshes and invigorates
Coconut Nectar Amber Organic
- sweetener from coconut flowers
- easy to use and excellent taste
- alternative to conventional syrups
Deserted and empty
No one has rated the product yet.
Be the first to share your experience.